Thursday, May 14, 2009

Graduation Day


This is my family after graduation.  My mom is wearing the other dress I made for her.  She later decided to wear a belt with it, which was the perfect touch.  I have raided her closest for her vintage belts many times, so she was surprised to even find one.  She found one from when she was in high school.  I must have overlooked it or it would have been in my closest!

My brother is wearing a seersucker tie I made him 4 years ago, which I had no idea he was going to wear.  The ties were one of the first things I learned how to sew.  He of course got the very first one.  My dad still wants me to make ties along with the dresses, but the dresses are just much more exciting.  My dad also didn’t realize we were all wearing ellen&ollie.  He said he would have worn his tie too!

No comments:

Post a Comment