Friday, September 25, 2009

Clemson Weekend!

Friday night:
Gameday:

I can’t believe it’s finally here! We are going to Clemson today! I can’t wait to see everyone! I haven’t seen most of them since graduation. The first 2 pictures are what I am deciding between to wear tonight. I am leaning more towards the gold dress. I am going to make that dress with sequins where the gold is when I get home from this weekend. The next 2 pictures are my choices for the game. It is a 70% chance of rain on Saturday. My entire 4 years at Clemson it did not rain a single game until our very last game. This was the Carolina Clemson game and it has rained at all the games since then. Laura Lee has packed lots of ellen&ollie too so I will be sure to post pictures on Monday! Ahhhh I’m so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment