Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Live with Regis and Kelly

My mom and I decided to wake up at 5:40 Monday morning and try to get into Live with Regis and Kelly. It worked! We had to wait in a standby line from 7-8:30. Then they sent all the standbys through security, but they still didn’t know if they would have room for all 20. My mom and I were numbers 10 and 11 in the line. At 8:50, 10 minutes before they start filming they brought us in! It was well worth getting up early and waiting in line.

We were the audience for Monday’s show, but we will also be the audience for December 29, 30 and January 1. Those are all vacation days for them so everything is prerecorded. It’s crazy how they film! It was so exciting to see it all! Regis and Kelly were the exact same on camera as off camera. I always wondered what they did during commercials and they stayed out and talked to the audience!

Laura Lee and I will definitely try to get in to the show when she comes to visit!

Before the show started

Regis walking to work

Matt Dillon



No comments:

Post a Comment