Monday, April 6, 2009

Pictures of Ellen and Ollie


I have so much to share from this weekend!  First, I can't believe the awesome write up in Chaos Magazine!!!!!!  Check this out:  http://www.chaos-mag.com/

Scroll down to find the title New Fashion Line: ellen&ollie

I was so busy this weekend and I will show you the dresses that resulted later this week!

I went to my grandparent's this weekend and we looked through an old photo album that belonged to my great aunt Molly (Ellen's sister).  I took pictures of a few pictures from the album with my phone, so the pictures aren't very clear.  I am going to have to start taking my camera with me everywhere.

Ellen and Ollie.



Ellen


My aunt Nancy and my grandfather.  Ellen made Nancy's wedding dress!


Another picture of Nancy's dress with my uncle Barry and my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment