Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sweetheart Neckline Dress


I woke up at 8:00 yesterday morning and didn’t have to be on campus until 10:30, so I started a new dress.  My mom is going to think it’s a top because it does look a little short, but it was past my fingertips.  I was just about to sew the zipper in (with the newly figured out invisible zipper foot) and I had to leave for school.  As soon as I got parked, walked to class and sat down a teacher walked in to tell us class was canceled.  That would have been just enough time to finish the dress if I would have known and stayed home.  Since I was already there and I had classes all day I couldn’t go back home.  I had to wait until 5:00 to finally finish it!  I wore it last night to our Kappa Senior Dinner, where I ate entirely too much and came home to then eat dessert.

I want to change the straps into some kind of ruffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment