Friday, April 3, 2009

Side ruffle dress




After getting over the insane excitement of being on the shop tart's blog yesterday morning, I decided to try a new dress.  This is another dress I have been thinking about for a long time.  I wasn't sure how I was going to do it, but I knew I wanted to incorporate the side ruffle.  I got home from class at 12:45 and I had to be back on campus by 3:30, so I knew I had to work quickly.  The dress was not a problem and I finished everything but hemming by 3:15!  I am thinking about changing the neckline, but I haven't decided yet.

The pink dress was perfect for last night.  It was so comfortable and everyone loved it, which is a good sign for the white and yellow dresses soon to be at M Boutique.  New fabric came in yesterday!  I will hopefully have dresses made with both of them by the end of the weekend!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute ruffle dress.!! I love that, especially the fabric.

    ReplyDelete