Monday, November 2, 2009

Jodi Arnold's First Store Party!

I am finally moved in to a bedroom!!!!!! I am done sleeping on the couch and living out of a suitcase! Since I was able to unpack, I found my camera cord, so I can finally post again!

Jodi opened her store first Tuesday. We had a party at the new store Thursday! It was so much fun! That was my first time seeing it and it is so cute! It is a pop-up shop open through December. There was a great crowd. We had sushi, which I tried for the first time since I was so hungry, and cupcakes from Crumbs that are to die for! Jodi let me pick out a dress for the party and then she got the lady that sews in the office to hem it for me too! Come by the store and shop! It is located at 56 University Place. I am hoping some celebrities come in to shop while I am working!

View from outside





cupcakes from Crumbs


Vicky made all the artwork and it is for sale too.

Danielle, marketing/PR intern, my new Mint dress and Jenna

Hannah, another pr/marketing intern. One of my best friends from home, Margaret, is one of Hannah's best friends from Washington and Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment