Sunday, January 10, 2010

Regis and Kelly Round 2

During the week Laura Lee was here I decide we had to try to see Regis and Kelly. We woke up at 5:15 and left my apartment by 6:00. We decided to take a cab, which my mom and I figured out was the best idea after we made the trek over to 67th and Columbus Circle. We got there just in time to be first in the standby line. It was dark and windy, but definitely worth it!

They filmed 2 shows that day. Anderson Cooper and Kelly did the first show and then Mark, Kelly's husband, came for the second show.

Everyone called and texted after the show saying they saw us on TV! So I got my dad to record it for when I got home to watch it. I was almost done with the whole show and did not see LL or me the entire time and then it hit me Anderson Cooper gave the entire audience crack pie from his favorite bakery on 2nd and 14th street and they must have filmed us eating it. How embarrassing...

Anderson Cooper and Kelly Rippa. Anderson's mom, Gloria Vanderbilt, was also in the audience a few seats down from LL and me.

Please click on the picture to see it bigger and notice how Anderson Cooper is staring directly at me! He came over and talked to me about my boots during one of the commercial breaks.

Hugh Grant

Judy Dench

Mark!! Show #2

Jude Law
The second show was filmed for the week of Christmas so they gave the entire audience diamond earrings and a cashmere sweater, scarf, gloves and hat!!

1 comment: