Monday, January 18, 2010

Snow

When Laura Lee was visiting me in New York, my brother and his girlfriend, Langhorne came too. Langhorne asked me before they came what the weather was going to be like, so I told her there was a 30% chance of snow, but there was no way it would actually snow. Being from South Carolina, it never snows when it says it’s going to, so I had no idea. It hadn’t snowed since I had been up there. Saturday around 12, while we were walking around, it started to lightly snow and by 5 it was a blizzard. It ended up snowing 10 ½ inches, which is the most snow all of us had ever seen!

outside of my apartment

Will and Langhorne

My cousin, Elizabeth, LL, Will and Langhorne outside the Co. in Chelsea

Central Park

Will and me in Central Park

No comments:

Post a Comment